Friday 8 January 2016

Read my novel for free: Drew Pepper Part V




PART V of my new novel Drew Pepper is ready to read for free.

PART V Synopsis:

Rachel tries to tell the world about what she's got, Drew Pepper learns more than she ever wanted to about her family, which adds up to much less than she started with, and Jason does the unthinkable. 

And oh yes, somebody very important has actually been murdered but is "found dead". Why?

Find out. Read Part V of Drew Pepper for free.


*Need to catch up on my new novel? Click here to read a synopsis of the novel. I'm currently releasing the new novel on this blog in parts -- one part each week.  

Click here to read: part I 
Click here to read: part II 
Click here to read: part III

Click here to read: part IV
Click here to read: part V 

No comments:

Post a Comment